Cold wave in Austria and Germany
Please take care of your carried babies:
- It is best if you carry your baby underneath a mutual jacket, so that you can always have a good sense of whether it's too cold.
- Make sure that the baby's legs are nice and warm; put on thick socks and/or warm shoes and check the little legs over and over again.
- Of course, only with a head gear.
- Apply some cold creme: your breath can cause burns on the baby's skin.
- Postpone long walks; hopefully, spring is supposed to come soon.