Carrying your baby in the kitchen
With emeibaby you can carry your baby on your back. While you are working in the kitchen, your baby enjoys cuddling with you. But follow these important tips for using a baby carrier in the kitchen:
- Don´t carry your baby when you are cooking on the stovetop, do not open the hot oven and do not work with any other hot things.
- Do not use knifes and other dangerous things near your baby.
- Always be aware of what your baby is doing on your back.
- Be cautious with bending forward (for instance when emptying the dishwasher). Your baby could fall out of the carrier.
- Be always careful: The kitchen is a dangerous hotspot for children.