Babywearing throughout the Seasons
When it gets colder, we are always asked which carrying jackets we recommend. First and foremost, because we are often asked that: we do not produce carrying jackets or covers.
Since there are always new covers and jackets, we cannot stay up to date, which carrying jackets, covers, etc. would...
Please take care of your carried babies:
- It is best if you carry your baby underneath a mutual jacket, so that you can always have a good sense of whether it's too cold.
- Make sure that the baby's legs are nice and warm; put on thick socks and/or warm shoes and check the little legs over and over again.
- Of course, only with a head gear.
- Apply some cold creme: your breath can cause burns on the baby's skin.
- Postpone long walks; hopefully, spring is supposed to come soon.